Hi and welcome to my blog site. Please enjoy the journey through Japan - The Land of the Rising Sun!

About Student Ambassadors

About Student Ambassadors
Click image for larger view

THE JAPAN ITINERARY

Kyoto - June 21, 22
Hiroshima - June 23
Gifu - June 24, 25
Hakone - June 26
Chiba Home Stay - June 27, 28, 29
Tokyo - June 30, July 1, 2

Day 8!!!

The first thing my homestay Mom and I did today was go the the bakery for breakfast. Then I rode with my friend Michael and his homestay family to the supermarket. We picked out the things we wanted to eat for lunch and went to this park. I don't know the name of the park but we got dressed up as samurai. My two friends Michael and Andy also got dressed up in the authentic outfit. We all got to hold a real katana, and after that we had lunch. Andy and her homestay family dropped of Aoi and me at the mall. Aoi is the granddaughter of my homestay family. We all went shopping and took some pictures in a picture booth.
Later on after Andy left with her homestay family Aoi and I went back to my homestay house. The homestay family I was staying with had invited over the rest of the family and we all just sat around and talked. I played with the little kids and one of the little girls gave me a picture. I lost it at the house but she had drawn a picture of me and put my name on it in Japanese.