Hi and welcome to my blog site. Please enjoy the journey through Japan - The Land of the Rising Sun!

About Student Ambassadors

About Student Ambassadors
Click image for larger view

THE JAPAN ITINERARY

Kyoto - June 21, 22
Hiroshima - June 23
Gifu - June 24, 25
Hakone - June 26
Chiba Home Stay - June 27, 28, 29
Tokyo - June 30, July 1, 2

Day 6 and 7!!!

Day 6 was the best day of the whole trip for me, because on day 6 we got to climb Mount Fuji!!! Before we got to Mount Fuji we picked a couple of green tea leaves, drank some green tea, and ate some fried green tea leaves. We were running late so we couldn't stay long at the green tea farm.
When we arrived at Mount Fuji it was very cool and foggy. I almost didn't climb the Mountain at first but I knew that I would regret it so I ended up climbing it. We started at the 5th station and climbed to the 6th station. We traveled to one of the craters and climbed back down. It was so amazing!!!! Once we had reached the crater, we sat inside of it and the man who took us up there told us to listen. It was so quiet up there that you couldn't hear a thing! I mean it was nothing but silence!!!
Day 7!!! We met our homestay families on day 7. My delegation was split into 4 groups with one leader in each. Then we were dropped of group by group to meet our homestay families. My homestay Mom was 61 but she was very nice. I also had a homestay Dad who was 62 and a homestay brother who was 32. I never talked to the 32 year old but they all were very nice. They gave me a very nice room with a bed, loveseat, desk, bookshelf, and a fan.
Later on that same day my homestay Mom and I went to a party where I saw two of my other friends and there homestay families. The party was fun and after it had ended my homestay Mom and I went back home.